So we have not stopped praying for you since we first heard about you. We ask God to give you complete knowledge of his will and to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding. Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better. Colossians 1:9-10 (NLT)
Take a pause to just breathe - set a timer for 10 min.
simply breathe Inhale and exhale Notice any tension or pain in your body.. ask the Lord to relax you or to heal that area. Notice your thoughts.... Release all that will distract you by simply saying silently or out loud "Lord, I release<insert distraction>to you." When the ten min. is up sit silently until you are fully present at this moment.
Then........ Read the scripture above 3x out loud or silently. As you enter into the weekend, consider these reflection questions:
1. As you read the scripture, what word or phrase speaks to you in this season of your life?
2. In what area(s) of your life are you seeking the knowledge of his will, spiritual wisdom, and understanding?
3. In what area(s) of your life are you bearing fruit in your attitude and actions?
4. In what area(s) of your life are you struggling to honor and please the Lord?
5. As you have spent time journaling, what is God speaking to you about what is on your heart based on the abovementioned scripture?
6. Write a prayer of response.
Share this blog with others.
Coming Soon, I will share my insights from the book of Job! Keep Checking back or subscribe today so that you won't miss out!